Turning Clicks into Clarity
Our customers spend large portions of their budgets building assets and audiences. How are they connected? A click.
Using BLINK to power each link delivers greater flexibility, control, and peace of mind.
Manage, Monitor, Measure
Build a better link
- Bring teams, campaigns, and agencies
together with a unified linking strategy.
- Leverage any domain name including .brand domains and nTLDs such as .news, .live, .social, and more
- Collaborate with users and teams across domains with multiple user roles and access permissions
Advanced Linking Features
- Route users dynamically based on day, date, time, language, geography, and device
- Monitor broken links to ensure the right experience is always received
Real-time analytics, reports, and exportable data
Insights into traffic sources, devices, and geographies. Real-time integration with third-party analytics adds value to every click. Measure every engagement, owned – paid – or third-party – and know what clicks right now.
Reliable, available, responsive
- Customized training and on-boarding
- Designated Customer Success Manager
- Engineering resources
- Documentation and training
- Enterprise service-level agreements
- Security and IT compliance and reporting
Built for the Enterprise. Embraced by leading brands.
Our platform works with you to meet the needs of your enterprise including product, collaboration, legal, compliance, procurement, billing, service-level agreements, and support. Integrate natively with your existing enterprise marketing stack or use our Open API to build something new.
Flexibility for the modern workplace
Create links and track metrics any time, anywhere, using our mobile app or browser extensions for Chrome or Firefox. Use our Open API or Zapier to integrate BLINK directly into your own applications.
Integrated reporting. Better insights.
- Create campaigns and easily track performance with real-time click analysis.
- Integrate with Google, Adobe, or any analytics platform in real-time and at scale.
- Use searchable tags to consolidate campaign metrics and track performance across platforms.
- Add notes—to your team or yourself—to keep important information attached to a link.
- Leverage the BLINK URL Builder to unify link creation with key UTM or other analytics variables.
Enterprise-grade compliance and control
- 100% private click data
- GDPR & CCPA Compliant
- Single-Sign-On (SSO) Integration
- Multi-user support with tiered access roles
- Custom service-level agreements
- Advanced user management features
API Access and engineering resources
- Robust, open API for link management within your ecosystem
- Audit logs, tiered user management, and optional security lockdown features for greater control
- Built for agility: configure to stringent compliance requirements
- Connect with thousands of platforms via Zapier, Zoho Flow, Integrately and beyond
- Native integrations with Khoros, Sprinklr, and more
Optional Enterprise Modules
BL.INK is more than a tool—we’re your strategic partner. We have been empowering enterprises since 2008 – delivering innovation that stands the test of time.
Broken Link Reports
BL.INK monitors links 24/7 and generates an alert if a page returns a result indicating it is broken or missing. Fix issues before they become a problem.
A read-only transaction log that shows user, timestamp and before/after views for: Login, Login Failure, Edit Link, Delete Link, Add Link, Clear Link, and Delete User.
Customer service reps, influencers, and brand partners can use a portal to create branded links for approved destination domains. Open and accessible while safe and secure.
In order to stay compliant with regulations and security for your corporate IT, we offer options – including custom rules – for account access and passwords to match those rules and recipes mandated by your corporate compliance team.
Protect your brand from undesirable content. Trigger administrator approval workflows if branded links are created for non-approved domains. Approved domains are automatically added to whitelist for future use. An extra layer of protection and peace of mind.
BL.INK supports integration with multiple single-sign-on services to streamline access, auto-provisioning, and control. This allows added security when authenticating through your corporate identity management solution.
BL.INK “..integrated into our Spredfast social efforts seamlessly, giving us branded links and enhanced tracking at a great value. They are also consistently reliable with high quality product and customer service. It is the solution we needed.”
Digital Marketing, Patagonia
“They’ve allowed our organization to better track and analyze engagement on social media. The team has been accessible, responsive and more than accommodating for special requests, feedback and support.”
Social Media Manager, Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
“From the start, they’ve been nothing but helpful and accommodating. No problem was too big or small, with a constant friendly and warm response to all the queries we have had throughout implementation. Great service and a real contender to the other services out there.”
Software Integration Analyst, Yorkshire Water
“.. allows us to easily measure the conversions for links distributed via our social platforms.”
Director of Digital & Emerging Media, Seattle Seahawks & Sounders FC