Client Success Manager
BLINK is growing our team! We are hiring a Client Success Manager to partner with clients to drive adoption, manage business processes, and grow our business. This role is a balance of individual work within a highly collaborative team. You will be working directly with clients to maintain and grow existing relationships and will identify expansion opportunities with the goal of achieving negative net churn.
Blink turns clicks into clarity by ensuring that every engagement is managed, monitored, and measured through branded links and QR codes. We’re a team united by our shared values of One Team; Turn Every Stone; Partners & Problem Solvers; and Respect.
Blink exists to close the gap between information and knowledge. Since 2008, Blink has had the honor of serving the greatest brands in the world, empowering campaigns that bring education, health, and happiness to every device. Our customers use Blink to power commerce, community, and care to millions of people every day.
This role at Blink will amplify your career. From taking on new challenges to following the lead of incredible mentors, we promise you will grow, learn, and make a difference.
If you’re a person who is driven by customer happiness and success, then this role is made for you.
You’re good at:
- Collaborating with others to drive best practices
- Working directly with clients to achieve success
- Communicating with fellow team members
- Identifying opportunities for product expansion
- You love inspiring others with enthusiasm
- You have a never say never attitude
- You have experience working at a tech company, specifically with B2B Enterprise accounts
What you’ll do
As Client Success Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
- Onboarding new customers and training their staff on how to use Blink effectively.
- Identifying opportunities for onboarding efficiency, account expansion and revenue creation within our customer base.
- Advising our customers on how to improve their performance and increase their return on investment.
- Clearly communicating the benefits of new product features and ensuring customers promptly adopt them.
- Quickly identifying gaps in our product that impact the success of our customers.
- Working closely with our product and engineering teams to ensure issues are resolved.
- Proactively talking with customers to ensure that they get the most value out of your service.
- Developing and nurturing customers into advocates to increase brand awareness and build a sense of community.
- Analyzing data and results to guide product and customer success improvements.
- Conducting webinars with groups of customers to assist with onboarding and product
- Identifying opportunities for customer training in a proactive way.
What you’ll need
The following experience is relevant to us:
- At least 2 years of professional experience in Customer Success or Account Management.
- Experience in building and maintaining strong relationships with customers.
- A great track record of expanding revenue and mitigating customer churn.
- Experience working closely with other functions like Marketing, Sales, and Product.
- Excellent communication skills, a great listener.
- Tech savvy and have experience implementing software on an account per account basis.
- Experience working with customer communication tools like Freshdesk and Hubspot.
Why join us
Working at Blink can accelerate your career and give you the opportunity to work with world-class talent. We’re a team that loves what we do and we all thrive on our ability to make an impact. There are many benefits that come with working with us such as: competitive compensation, health, dental, vision, flexible work schedules, work from home, and sponsored retirement accounts.
Apply today by sending an email to email@example.com with the subject line: CSM2023